We all have those days where nothing seems to satisfy our cravings and the only thing standing in the way of that chocolate muffin is.. well... nothing!
Indulging every now and then is perfectly fine but why not indulge in something that you know is good for your body and will keep you feeling full and satisfied.
These chocolate chip brownies are the perfect healthy, high protein, on the go snack to nourish your body, skin and tastebuds.
3/4 cup Almond meal
1/2 cup chopped dates
1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts and/or walnuts
4 tablespoons of Puresque Marine Collagen Replenish Blend
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (Absolute organic dark chocolate chips are our favourite)
2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180c
- Soak dates in boiling water until soft. Strain, chop and then place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and coconut oil to the mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and mix together
- Pour mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper and then place into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow the brownie to cool then slice into small (or large) squares and enjoy