This is our founder Holly's favourite recipe. These banana pancakes are delicious and full of nutrients including your daily serving of Puresque marine collagen. The perfect Saturday morning treat.
3x banana mashed
6x eggs beaten
4x tablespoons LSA
2x tablespoons Puresque Marine Collagen
1x teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. Mash banana in a large mixing bowl
- 2. Add Puresque Marine Collagen, LSA, Cinnamon and mix well until combined.
- 3. Beat all 6 eggs in a seperate bowl and then add to other ingredients mixing well until combined.
- 4. Heat a non stick frypan on medium heat and add oil of choice (we love using coconut oil).
- 5. Scoop mixture into frypan to form small pancakes. Cook on each side until each pancake us fully cooked and no longer runny.
- 6. Serve with your choice of toppings. We love using berries and maple syrup.