Craving that sweet treat but don't want to jeopardise your skin? We have the tastiest solution!
This delicious beauty chocolate is decadent enough to satisfy any sweet tooth whilst having amazing benefits for your skin!
The best part? It will only take 15 minutes out of your day to make!
250g Organic Cocoa mass
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
3 tablespoons Marine Collagen Replenish Blend
1/2 cup goji berries
1/2 cup chopped macadamias
2 tablespoons of coconut sugar (More or less depending on your tastebuds)
- Melt cocoa mass in a saucepan on low heat until melted and then add coconut oil.
- Once melted, remove from heat and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add Puresque marine collagen, coconut sugar, macadamias and goji berries. (You can experiment as much as you like with what you add here. Seeds, buckinis dates and even a dash of peppermint oil work really well if you are looking to mix up the flavours)
- Stir all ingredients and then place into a baking tray lined with baking paper. I find that spreading the mixture out thin works well as it will break easier once set.
- Place in the freezer for approximately 1 hour until set.
- Remove from freezer, break into small pieces and enjoy!